Potential in men aged 60 and growing is a hot topic. Of course, erectile function is impaired in old age. This is facilitated by bad habits, diseases and certain drugs.
But even at the age of 60-65 years, it is very possible to have sex. What is needed for this? First, it is necessary to establish the cause of impotence and eliminate it. Lifestyle and dietary adjustments are also recommended.
To increase the effect, you should use sexual stimulants. Choice can be discontinued on PDE-5 inhibitors, ointments, supplements and adaptogens of plant origin.
Why does the potential decline at age 60?
Let’s find out if a 60 -year -old man can have good potential. Theoretically, representatives of the stronger sex can live a full sex life up to 60-65 years, but in practice such cases are very rare.
Why is that? The fact is that in adulthood, exogenous testosterone levels decrease. In short, the body is no longer able to produce enough male androgens.
Lack of testosterone leads to the fact that the patient's potency decreases, libido decreases and reproductive function worsens. It is impossible to prevent a drop in testosterone levels, as it is a natural process. But it is quite possible to even out the manifestations of androgen deficiency if you follow certain rules.
The following can also cause a decrease in sexual potency in older men:
- Heart disease. According to statistics, 80% of men aged sixty to seventy years have chronic CVD pathology - atherosclerosis, hypertension (high blood pressure), coronary artery disease, heart failure. With this violation, the erection naturally deteriorates.
- Penile anatomical defects and genital trauma.
- Diseases of the prostate gland. Over the years, many men have developed prostatitis, BPH, and other pancreatic diseases. When they appear, it is quite difficult to restore erectile function.
- Recent myocardial infarction or hemorrhagic stroke / ischemia.
- Inflammatory processes in the spinal cord.
- Inguinal or intervertebral hernia.
- Cerebrovascular disorders.
- Neurogenic disorders - Parkinson's disease, epilepsy, etc.
- Hypofunction / hyperfunction of the thyroid gland.
Also, in older men, potency is often reduced due to diabetes mellitus. It is equally dangerous for the sexual power of type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
What else negatively affects the potential?
Not only certain diseases have a negative impact on men’s health.
Often, erectile dysfunction at the age of 60-65 is due to the intake of certain medications.
Reduces the potential of pills for high blood pressure, hypoglycemic pills, medications for gout, sedatives, sedatives, antidepressants.
Also, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, anabolic steroids, 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors, alpha-1-blockers, estrogens, etc. have a negative effect.
Other factors that reduce the potential:
- Prolonged sexual abstinence.
- Passive lifestyle.
- Unbalanced diet.
Men who lead a healthy lifestyle from a young age are less likely to experience erectile dysfunction at the age of 60-65 years.
Diagnostics of sexual impotence
Potential increase in men after 60 years is possible only with proper treatment tactics. Therefore, an examination will be required.
Initially, you need to contact a urologist-andrologist.
Physicians should listen carefully to patient complaints, review medical history, and conduct physical examinations of the penis and testicles.
Doctors pay special attention to the presence of diseases such as hypertension, myocardial infarction, diabetes mellitus, stroke, atherosclerosis, because these diseases are the most common cause of organic impotence.
To make an accurate diagnosis, the following studies are needed:
- General and biochemical analysis of urine.
- Ultrasound of prostate, testis, thyroid gland.
- Blood sugar test.
- Biochemical blood tests for HDL, LDL, total cholesterol, triglycerides.
- Doppler ultrasonography of the penile canal.
- Erection monitoring at night.
- Intracavernous examination.
- Blood test for PSA.
Based on the results of the examination, a diagnosis is made, and appropriate therapeutic tactics are selected.
How to restore potential in old age?
Restoration of the people
How to increase potential at home after 60 years?
Traditional medicine can be used to normalize erectile function. Their effectiveness is very individual, but they are almost completely safe.
The simplest recipe is honey with nuts. This uncomplicated mixture helps restore strong bones and boost immunity. Taking honey with nuts is good for all older men.
Beans contain only healthy fats, so the product will be useful even with high blood cholesterol levels.
To increase the potential can also be used:
- Decoction of medicinal willow tea, calendula and aloe juice. Able to increase potency and libido, has a tonic effect.
- Garlic -colored alcohol. The old grandfather's way still hasn't lost its relevance. Garlic infusion helps strengthen the riser and increase sexual desire.
- Thyme gravy. Thyme is very useful for potency, because it improves blood circulation in the small pelvis, normalizes the function of the nervous system, has anti-inflammatory effect on the prostate.
- Honey sbiten. The drink can be consumed at least daily, as it is completely safe. To prepare sbitn, honey, cinnamon sticks, dried mint, lemon and star anise are used.
- Colored ginger alcohol. Helps increase potency and also helps increase testosterone levels in the blood.
The use of folk remedies to increase potency in older men is, by contrast, an addition to conservative therapy. You should not just rely on unconventional recipes.
It is advisable to use decoctions and infusions after consulting a doctor.
Impotence can be the result of blood stasis in the pelvis and prostatitis. In such cases, prostate massage will come to the rescue.
This procedure can be performed on an outpatient basis and at home.
Prostate massage helps cure prostatitis, stabilize erectile function, and prevent blood clots in the small pelvis.
Also, glandular organ stimulation is an excellent prevention of benign prostatic hyperplasia.
There are two types of sequences:
- Fingers. Conducted by a doctor. The doctor inserts the index finger into the anus, and then massages the glandular organs. The duration of the procedure is 2-5 minutes.
- Instrumental. Can be made at home. You must buy an invasive prostate stimulant first. The masseuse’s head is inserted into the anus, after which the vibrating part begins to act on the prostate gland.
Prostate massage is contraindicated in proctological diseases, intestinal and prostate cancer.
It is not problematic to buy drugs to increase male potency after 60 years. But, unfortunately, not all drugs are effective.
Today, unscrupulous manufacturers often give dolls to their customers.
So, sprays, drops, powders for internal use, creams are not effective at all.
These drugs will not have any side effects, so there is no point in buying them.
Eliminating erection problems is very helpful:
- Phosphodiesterase inhibitors 5.
- NO-synthase activator.
- Topical ointment. An effective way to increase potency in old age - nitroglycerin ointment, heparin ointment.
- plant adaptogens. To maintain male strength, tinctures of leuzea, ginseng, eleutherococcus can be used. They are sold at any pharmacy. Their cost does not exceed 150 rubles.
- Biologically active additives. This riser amplifier is the safest and most effective at the same time. Dietary supplements restore strong erections, increase libido, and have a tonic effect.
If a man is androgen deficient, hormone replacement therapy may be prescribed. For its implementation, testosterone -based drugs are used.
The use of drugs to increase potency in men after 60 years will be futile if the patient does not adjust his lifestyle.
First of all, you need to give up bad habits.
Doctors recommend quitting smoking, as tar and nicotine have a damaging effect on blood vessels, and, consequently, erections.
You also need to keep your alcohol consumption to a minimum. Instead of alcohol, 1 glass of dry red wine once a week will be allowed.
It is also recommended:
- Sleep 6-8 hours a day.
- Avoid stress and overwork.
- Move more, if possible, get in for sports.
- Eat foods that increase potency. From the menu it is necessary to exclude semi -finished products, fast food, fatty, salty, sweet.
It is also not painful to attend physiotherapy procedures. For impotence, acupuncture, moxibustion, laser puncture, electrophoresis are effective.
Penis prosthetics are a last resort. It is prescribed in exceptional cases. The procedure is very expensive.
On average, falloprosthetics will cost 3-5 thousand US dollars. The final cost will be influenced by the type of penis prosthesis.
Surgery is only performed in private clinics.
Indications for surgical intervention are vasculogenic erectile dysfunction, cavernous fibrosis, Peyronie's disease, artificial penis, endocrine ED.
There are three types of prostheses:
- rugged. They are the cheapest and easiest to operate. It is a pair of elastic silicone rods. Installed in the penis. The disadvantage of a rigid prosthesis is that when it is inserted, the penis will always be in an erect position.
- plastic. They consist of two rigid cylinders, but they have a plastic memory. This means a man can easily assign any position to the penis.
- Can be bloated. They are the most expensive, but they give the best cosmetic appearance. They consist of a reservoir with liquid, an injection pump, a pair of rods. Pumps and reservoirs are placed in the scrotum and retropubic space, and a rod is placed in the penis. When a man wants to achieve an erection, he pumps fluid into the penis.
Penile prosthetics require diagnosis, as any surgical intervention has its own contraindications. Patients should consult a neurologist, cardiologist, surgeon, urologist.
After surgery, patients need to take painkillers and antibiotics. For a certain period of time, you need to abstain from sexual intercourse.
In general, falloprosthetics are a very effective procedure. About 95% of transactions are successful. After the installation of the prosthesis, a man will be able to have sex until mature old age.