Sex is an important part of a man’s life, regardless of age, preferences, financial ability and many other factors. Often after 40-45 years, a decline in libido and potency begins.
But today there are cases when erectile dysfunction, sluggish or incomplete erections occur at a much younger age. Let’s think about what are the potential causes of weakness and how to overcome this problem.
The main cause of weak potential
Experts say that only a doctor can find out and eliminate the cause of potential decline properly after communicating with the patient and conducting a thorough examination. In some cases, it may be necessary to consult several doctors at once, for example, cardiologists, endocrinologists, andrologists, neurologists, urologists and others.
Among the main causes of weak potency in men, experts identify the following factors:
- chronic diseases, for example, high blood pressure, atherosclerosis, prostatitis, diabetes mellitus and others;
- taking certain medications, including antidepressants, hormones, pills to lower blood pressure;
- hazardous working conditions and poor environmental conditions;
- sedentary lifestyle and the process of stagnation in the small pelvis;
- excessive physical, mental, psycho-emotional work;
- poor environment at home and at work;
- frequent stress and anxiety, increased anxiety, depression, apathy;
- bad habits;
- unbalanced diet;
- lack of self -confidence, fear and intense pleasure before sexual intercourse;
- not getting enough rest;
- congenital and acquired genital pathology.
Another reason for a decrease in potency is an irregular sex life, masturbation, which completely replaces sex, or frequent partner exchanges.
Several other factors can also negatively affect the potential. For example, many experts argue that frequent riding of motorcycles, horses, bicycles can lead to a decline in blood supply to the penis and cause problems with potency. Also, doctors have identified a link between periodontitis (gum disease) and "male weakness. "
Signs of weak potential
As we already know, the reason for the potential decline can be different. The first signs of such a phenomenon are usually a decrease in desire for intimacy with a woman. Potential decline is shown in different ways:
- desire for sex is rare or does not appear at all;
- no morning erections - the reason for this may lie in superficial fatigue, age -related changes or illness;
- lack of erection during foreplay to sex;
- incomplete or sluggish erections, which can fall at the most inopportune moment;
- the impossibility of having long -term and high -quality sexual intercourse;
- problems with ejaculation;
- decreased penile sensitivity and blurred sensations during orgasm.
If one or more of these signs appear for the first time or are very rare, then you should not sound the alarm. Often, such short -term potential decline is due to overwork, stress or an unfavorable environment and does not require treatment.
General recommendations for increasing potential
Erection is a very complex mechanism, influenced by various external and internal factors. Any problem in the body can cause a man to lose potency for a few days or forever. Indeed, without timely diagnosis and treatment, some diseases can lead to irreversible changes in tissues, leading to impotence and infertility.
To maintain men's health as a preventive measure or in the presence of problems with erections, experts recommend following simple rules:
- Move more during the work day, rest and be distracted from work to walk.
- Walk more in the fresh air, exercise moderately, do morning exercises.
- Stop smoking cigarettes and hookah, alcohol.
- Eat a balanced diet. It is advisable to include in your diet as many aphrodisiac foods as possible. These are chicken and quail eggs, fresh herbs, berries, fruits, seafood, spices, ginger. It is also important to exclude from the regular diet all foods with synthetic additives, fast foods, sweets and baked goods.
- Strengthen immunity in every way possible. If there are no contraindications and serious health problems, then whatever the potential cause of weakness in a man, a positive effect on sex life and general tone of a person will have a hardening procedure, visit the bath, sauna, steam room.
- Have a normal sex life, where there is no prolonged period of abstinence and sexual exhaustion due to too frequent sex.
- Less nervousness and worry, get rid of stress and excess work from life.
- Wear only comfortable and high -quality underwear made of natural fabrics.
Only an integrated approach will help solve the problem of damp potential, find out the cause and choose the best treatment done by a specialist. It is impossible to achieve positive results and maintain a full sex life without a healthy and active lifestyle.
Weak potential treatment
It is not impossible to treat erection problems on your own, as it is impossible to know the potential causes of weak and decreased libido without examination. If you are experiencing any problems, try to change your lifestyle to a healthier one. Relax and grow. Don’t think about the accidents that have happened.
If within a week there is no improvement in health or, in addition to a decrease in potency, you notice other disturbing symptoms, for example, frequent and painful urination, difficulty to ejaculate, a feeling of heaviness in the lower abdomen, blood or pus. in urine or semen, then you should see a doctor. . .
Usually, to eliminate the potential cause of sluggishness and normalize a man's sexual life, after examination, specialists choose a complex therapy. This takes into account a person’s individual characteristics, his or her health status, age and other factors. With a slight decline in potency, doctors prescribe to drink vitamin-mineral complexes, choosing fortifying and tonic preparations.
What can help with weak potential?
For erection problems caused by stress and anxiety, it is recommended to use sedatives, a decoction of lemon balm and mint, as well as some other herbs. Some experts recommend using homeopathic remedies, folk recipes and supplements to increase potency.
But such methods do not always have proven clinical efficacy. In addition, they do not help everyone, although they have minimal contraindications and possible side effects.
In some very serious cases, when it is not possible to increase potency naturally, doctors choose an erection stimulator for the man.
Unfortunately, they have many contraindications and possible side effects; they are not suitable for everyone. It is impossible to use such funds as prophylaxis for erectile dysfunction.
If problems with erections have arisen due to any disease, then, first of all, its treatment is carried out, and only then steps are taken to restore potency. For example, if the cause of a damp erection is prostatitis, then therapy is done to eliminate the inflammation.
Also, if the cause of erectile dysfunction is certain medications that are used continuously, including antidepressants and medications to lower blood pressure, then the specialist may choose other medications that have similar therapeutic effects, but are less harmful to the potential.
Remember, if your potential is weak, the cause and treatment for this condition can be very different. It is difficult to know exactly what is affecting your own erection. And the treatment you choose may be not only useless, but also harmful to health.
Therefore, at the first symptoms of erectile dysfunction, you should remove all doubts and embarrassment and go to a good specialist. With this approach, the chances of fully recovering potential at any age, even at age 60, increase significantly.