According to statistics, declining sexual performance for men is the worst nightmare. Even the fear of serious somatic illness is lower than that. How to increase potency is a topic of concern to many, sometimes for preventative purposes. Traditional and alternative medicine has developed many methods to treat impotence and increase male potency.
Does the potential depend on?
Potential includes 2 factors, which can be conditionally characterized as "I want" and "I can. " The first means attraction to a woman on an emotional level, the presence of a need for a normal sex life. The second is erectile function, a decrease of which to zero means impotence. It is this factor, when there is a need, but no opportunity, that causes men serious psychological discomfort, makes them doubt their own usefulness and, at times, leads to prolonged depression.
The normal level of "want" and "can" depends on many factors. Changes in sexual performance toward decline can be found in both disease and in lifestyle. In addition, there is a separate class of causes that cause psychogenic impotence. In this case, the man was unable to get an erection due to psychological trauma associated with the intimate sphere.
The potential dependence on the general state of health is very high. For the decline and subsequent erectile dysfunction brings:
- Decreased testosterone production;
- Autoimmune viral diseases;
- Pathology in the spinal cord and brain;
- Infectious and non -infectious diseases of the genitourinary system;
- Disorders in the work of the heart and blood vessels;
- Injuries to the genitals and small pelvis;
- Long -term drug therapy with serious medication.
Psychological prerequisites that lead to decreased sexual performance:
- Obsessive phobia and fear of failure;
- High levels of anxiety;
- Low self -esteem, especially regarding the sexual side of life.
In addition, an inactive lifestyle, addiction to drugs, smoking and alcoholic beverages, disturbed biorhythms, chronic sleep deprivation, and constant exposure to stress factors have a direct negative impact on male strength. Prolonged abstinence can also trigger sexual dysfunction.
What supplements can increase potency?
Supplements are the drug of choice for impotence problems by men because of their relative safety. Capsules, drops and sprays / gels, created based on organic components, have no negative effects on the body and do not burden other systems.
For the most part, they have no contraindications or they are minimal, side effects are also not recorded. Such drugs should be purchased on the website of the manufacturing company, otherwise you can get a substitute that does not have a good effect.
The drug M-16 is in demand of many men due to the fact that it has a local effect and has a rapid effect. The spray is sprayed onto the penis with 2-3 clicks just before intercourse.
The spray is recommended for use if there is a psychogenic cause of erectile dysfunction, with a "dull" orgasm, a decrease in potency levels due to age. Additives contain the following ingredients:
- Guarana extract. Increases interest in a woman, stimulates sexual activity;
- Magnesium. Has a positive effect on spermatogenesis, participates in the activation of blood circulation;
- Zinc. Has a calming effect, relieving emotional blocks that interfere with erectile achievement;
- L-arginine. Amino acids, useful for normal blood circulation in the genitals, because of this, the corpora cavernosa is usually filled with blood, and persistent erections occur.
Spraying is not recommended during periods of infectious diseases of the reproductive system, in the presence of wounds and cracks on the skin of the phallus, if there is individual intolerance. It is also contraindicated in underage boys and is combined with drug therapy for impotence.
Natural drops allow you to overcome sexual dysfunction, weak sensations during climax, low semen quality. Prescribed for athletes to avoid potential weakness due to increased stress.
The therapeutic course lasts for 15 days. It is necessary to drink 15 drops 2 times a day. The effectiveness of herbal medicine lies in its composition:
- Ginseng root. Natural aphrodisiacs, increase the production of male sex hormones;
- Ginkgo biloba. It has a positive effect on the lumen of the blood vessels, by which the blood filling of the cavernous body is improved;
- Greek fenugreek. Provides the body with vegetable proteins and complexes of useful elements. Refreshes and increases stamina needed for prolonged intimate action;
- Maca Peru. It activates the potential and desire for intimacy, also normalizes the genitourinary system and prevents the development of neoplasms.
This drug has no contraindications and is acceptable for use by all adult men. The exception is intolerance to one or more of the active ingredients of the supplement.
Naturopathic capsules are recommended for the treatment of impotence of various origins and to overcome various problems of the intimate sphere. Course admission reaches a month. You need to drink 2 pills in the morning and evening.
The unique formula of nutritional supplements includes:
- Extract from young deer antlers. Has a stimulating effect on potency, normalizes hormone levels;
- Winterfather Extract. Increases arousal, activates long -lasting erections;
- Pink rhodiola. Suppresses the excessive excitement of the nerves, as the ability to achieve an erection is restored;
- field barn. Increases testosterone production, promotes the removal of toxins from the body;
- Safflower leuzea. Improve sperm quality and quantity;
- Mushroom caddy. Increases the immunity of the male body, reduces the inflammatory process, if any.
Drugs should be discarded when:
- There is hypersensitivity to the active substance;
- Age less than 18 years;
- History of chronic diseases of the digestive tract;
- Disorders of the cardiovascular system have been diagnosed;
- The man suffered from insomnia.
Cream - wax
Cream-wax is one of the therapeutic network products aimed at treating a variety of ailments, including dermatological problems and joint diseases.
The development, focused on increasing potency, is created in the form of a cream, which must be rubbed into the genitals twice a day. The main indications are short sexual intercourse, decreased erectile function, age -related changes that reduce potency.
As part of the product:
- Beeswax and poison. Promotes local metabolic activation;
- Propolis. Enhances the process of cellular regeneration, overcomes existing inflammation;
- Horse chestnut extract. Normalizes blood supply in the pelvic organs, which are needed to achieve an erection;
- Olive oil. It has a positive effect on the delicate skin of the penis, protecting it from damage;
- cedar resin. Improves heart function and circulatory system.
This cream is contraindicated for men prone to allergies, minors, as well as for chronic urological pathology.
If sexual impotence against the background of serious somatic diseases, pharmaceutical preparations will help increase potency at home. With their help, it is possible to improve erectile function, cope with impotence, however, not all of them affect the cause of the disease. It is important to simultaneously undergo a basic therapeutic course of the disease, and it is strictly forbidden to take it without a doctor's prescription !!!
Sildenafil based products
The most well -known pills are developed for the treatment of potentially impaired. It is made based on sildenafil, a PDE5 inhibitor. The efficacy to improve erections has been proven over time, however, such drugs should not be used uncontrollably due to the large list of contraindications and side effects.
You can start a course of treatment only with the approval of a urologist or andrologist. They will also recommend the required dose commensurate with the current health condition and individual characteristics. The instructions for use indicate that you should take 1 tablet (25, 50 or 100 mg) one hour before sexual intercourse. The effect of the drug lasts about 4 hours.
The drug affects the blood vessels, after the active substance enters the bloodstream, the lumen of the arteries dilates and the veins narrow. This ensures normal blood circulation and, consequently, a strong and continuous erection. Sexual stimulation of the penis is required to achieve the result.
Although the effectiveness is confirmed by doctors and patients, sildenafil -based drugs should not be used in the following cases:
- The drug is carried out with nitrate content or activates the release of nitric oxide;
- History of illness incompatible with sexual activity;
- There is a tendency for allergic reactions;
- Diagnosed eye pathology leading to vision loss;
- Chronic gastrointestinal disease in severity;
- Blood clotting is disturbed;
Exceeding the maximum dose (100 mg) leads to:
- Muscle pain;
- Skin rash;
- Swelling of the nasopharynx;
Tadalafil based products
These drugs are developed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, and are also prescribed as part of the complex treatment of benign formation and urological infections. The funds belong to a group of drugs that contain selected inhibitors.
The mechanism of action is similar to that of PDE5 drugs. The use of tablets is allowed only with the encouragement of the attending physician, he also indicates the required dose, depending on the frequency of the need for sex and the corresponding disease.
The drug should be taken 40 minutes before intercourse. Its high popularity lies in the duration of its action - in some cases it reaches 12 hours. Under strict medical supervision, treatment with pills is allowed if:
- Diseases that lead to priapism;
- Genital anatomical defects;
- Severe liver failure.
Adverse reactions from the body are indicated when the daily rate of the drug is violated:
- Sight problem;
- Dizziness, severe headache, loss of consciousness;
- Back pain and muscle aches;
- Violation of the nasopharyngeal organs.
Vardenafil based products
The daily rate is determined by a urologist or andrologist. Demand for funds is explained by the speed of onset of action. Sometimes the main signs of an erection are registered within 10 minutes, a very choice when you need to quickly increase potency. However, doctors still recommend taking the pill no later than half an hour before intimacy. The effect of the drug lasts for 8 hours.
Increase potency with folk remedies
The current trend towards returning to nature and living a healthy lifestyle is once again increasing interest in alternative medicine. Over the centuries, many recipes have accumulated, with which you can treat various diseases without the use of pharmaceutical drugs.
It is possible to increase potency with folk remedies by using infusions and decoctions with herbs, preparing special dishes or using improvised means of making drinks, ointments for external use and compresses.
Beans with honey
Peanuts are one of the oldest natural pathogens that have been used since ancient times. In combination with honey, the effect of its use is significantly increased. To prepare your own delicious mix, you must:
- Take 125 g of walnuts, 30 g each of almonds and peanuts and chop;
- Finely chopped 50 g of parsnip;
- Mix everything and add 300 g of honey;
- Pour ¾ a glass of fresh aloe juice in there;
- There is 1 teaspoon three times a day for a month according to the 6 -day intake scheme, 1 day break.
The most powerful way to increase potency, used in ancient China. With the help of ginseng root, testosterone production is increased, endurance is increased, and the action of intimacy is prolonged. Cooking method:
- Grate a piece of fresh root weighing 10 g;
- Put in a glass jar;
- Pour ½ glass of vodka;
- Put in the cold and dark for 7 days;
- Drink 3 times a day for one tablespoon, dilute with water.
The vegetable is valuable because of the complex content of vitamins and androsterone, which increases libido at the subconscious level. With the help of celery, sperm composition is normalized, erections are increased. To prepare medicine at home, you need to:
- Cut 150 g of root and mix with grated apples;
- Add natural yogurt and honey;
- Drink a glass every day.
Plants mentioned in the treatise of Avicenna. In the east, it is called a helboy, and is actively used as a means for potential. Ibn Sina recommended in his writings:
- Take fenugreek seeds and dates in equal proportions;
- Boiled, seed extract from fruits;
- Drain, crush into powder and mix with fresh honey;
- Take 5 g with 15 ml of cognac.
An easy and affordable way to increase men’s wealth is to use baking soda. To prepare the product you need:
- Heat ½ cup of milk;
- Add ½ teaspoon of baking soda there;
- Shake thoroughly, achieving homogeneity and dissolution of lumps;
- Drink once a day.
In addition to drugs that help increase potency in men in any situation, it is recommended not to neglect special exercises that stimulate sexual function.
A special set of exercises in combination with swimming and jogging can improve sexual performance and prevent some urological diseases. To combat violations in the field of intimacy, it is recommended to do:
- Parade steps, where it is necessary to raise the knees high;
- Squeeze the imaginary ball, which is beneficial for erectile function;
- Squats, while tensing the anal muscles;
- Rotate the hula hoop to increase circulation and avoid congestion;
- Bridge, lift the hips and back from a prone position.
Kegel exercises (tension and relaxation of the muscles between the anus and scrotum), which stimulate blood flow, also help. It can be done at any convenient time.
Additional tips for strong potential
Even strong medications will not be fully effective if, in combination with drug therapy, lifestyle is not normalized. For the level of digestible potential, the diet chosen taking into account the maximum benefits for men is very important.
Important! Bring your sex life back to normal, avoid prolonged abstinence and subsequent sexual marathons, as well as learn to deal with stress.
A high level of potency will provide a balanced diet that contains:
- Fish and seafood;
- Vegetables and fruits;
- Lean meats;
- Fermented milk products;
- Quail and chicken eggs.
It is important that food is steamed or baked. The basis for choice is the high content of zinc and vitamins A and E, which are needed to prevent sexual impotence.
Has a potential adverse effect on:
- Excess sugar and salt;
- Yeast dough products;
- Beer and fat milk - contain female hormones;
- Excessive amount of alcoholic beverages;
- Fast food, fatty snacks, smoked meats.
Concepts such as "lifestyle" are very vague, covering many aspects. However, if they are ignored, potential decline is possible even at a young age. Need:
- Build a schedule of work and rest so that the body fully recovers;
- Sleep at least 7-8 hours, sleep at the same time, up to 12 nights;
- Go sports or at least frequent walks in oxygen-rich places;
- Treat diseases in a timely manner, preventing their transition to chronic asymptomatic forms.
Rejection of bad habits
Much has been said about smoking, alcohol and drugs, and sometimes information about its dangers is no longer taken seriously. However, keep in mind all these factors have a damaging effect on the body system especially on the blood vessels and heart.
It has been proven that one of the most common factors leads to impotence, heart disease and blockage of the vascular lumen. In this condition, the blood supply is disrupted, as a result of which an erection becomes impossible for physiological reasons.
A regular sex life is important for high potency levels for the following reasons:
- Prolonged abstinence causes genital muscle atrophy;
- Sperm quality deteriorates;
- A man becomes aggressive or irritable, which causes disturbances on a psychological level;
- Testosterone production decreases (the body feels that a man does not need it, and gradually reduces it to the amount used in daily life).
According to experts, regular sex strengthens the immune system, prevents the development of disease, has a positive effect on the vascular system, the performance of which directly affects the ability to achieve an erection.
The negative effects of stress should not be underestimated. At the psychological level, a man is constantly distracted by obsessive thoughts, he quickly gets tired. From a physiological point of view, the effects of stress reduce the body's resistance, moreover, the development of psychosomatic diseases is possible.
Resistance to stress is a quality that manifests itself differently for each person. When the threshold is low, it is recommended to use various methods to increase resistance to stress. In further cases, it can be a consultation with a psychotherapist, in milder cases - oriental techniques, aromatherapy, the ability to "turn".
In any case, in order for sexual viability to be maintained, it is important to find your own ways to deal with stress and not let them enslave you.